As an American, there is no question that you would have heard and most probably used the services from CVS. If you are an employee you have a special platform to get training and information tracking skills which are known by the name CVS LEARNet. For getting more information about it kindly go through this detailed guideline.
CVS LEARNet: What is it?
CVS LEARNet login is one platform dedicated to providing training services and modules to its employees. If you are an employee of CVS, you can use this incredible learning and training tools to professionally outgrow your knowledge and proficiency on this particular skill from this handy Learning Management system.
CVS LEARNet: Guide to Login
Logging into CVS LEARNet is not that much of a cumbersome process as you might imagine. If you have basic computer knowledge and a reliable internet connection to start with, you are good to go. Follow the steps given below to accomplish this task successfully with ease.
NOTE: If you didn’t receive your default password for your first login, kindly contact the IT center/ HR Department before attempting this step by step process to login to CVS LEARNet.
- Head on to the official website of the CVS employee web portal: www.cvslearnet.cvs.com.
- On the home page, you will find a form to fill up.
- Enter your employee ID at the first field provided.
- On the second enter your Default password if you are a new login user, and your custom password if you have already changed it. Remember the field is case sensitive.
- Now click on the Login Link to get prompted to your content.
- Once you are here you can access account for learning as well as managing your details.
CVS LEARNet: Reset Password
It’s totally common that the user to forget his/her password. If you are a new user who freshly got access to your account with the default password, it is always advised to reset your password before any further work. Whatever the case, follow this simple guide to reset your forgotten password.
- Tune in to the CVS LEARNet login page. www.cvslearnet.cvs.com
- On the homepage, you will see a “Forgot Password?” option.
- There you will see a self serve reset of your password.
- Here you have to enter your Employee ID and Email ID.
- Now you will get options to keep the previous password(If you are able to enter it now) or to create a new one.
- As an alternative for your password, you will be prompted to answer a security question.
- Now you will have to enter a new password in the given fields.
- After this, you have to choose the reason for resetting the password.
CVS LEARNet: About
If you face any trouble while using your CVS Learnet then you can easily contact them. Various ways to contact CVS Learnet are as following:
- CVS Learnet Retail Store Support Center: 866-528-7272
- CVS Learnet IT Service Center Phone Number: 1-855-280-4872
- Website: www.cvslearnet.cvs.com
Address of CVS:
CVS Headquarters One CVS Dr.,
Woonsocket, RI 02895,